- BONAZZA TC009 travel adapter converter combo is the smallest and lightest to date for use with U.S. and Canada appliances abroad like hair dryers, laptop, iPhone, MacBook etc. This voltage converter converts foreign electricity from 220-240V to 110-120V.
- This 2000 watts max. oversea adapter converter features 2 modes. Adaptor mode for dual voltage appliance such as 100-240V devices like curling iron brush, straighteners, etc. and Converter mode for single voltage device such as hair dryer. (Please remember to select the proper mode for your device “Adapter (dual voltage) or Converter (single voltage)“ before using this product).
- Very Safe: comes with LED power indicator, plug lock system, over-current (overload), high-temperature, short-circuit and surge protections built-in.
- Easy to use, all in one adapter and converter combo (UK/US/AU/EU Plug) that fits electrical outlets in most commonly visited countries, over 150 countries like Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, Italy, Israel, Turkey, Greece, Croatia, Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Fiji, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Mongolia, India, Indonesia, Middle East, South Africa, Ghana, Botswana, Namibia, etc.
Universal World Travel Adapter and Converter – 220V to 110V Transformer
220 to 110: If you live in a 110V country (America), and are traveling to a 220V country like UK, France, etc. with high voltage electrical appliances like hair dryers, you will need our Step Down Converter to take the voltage from 220 to 110 and ensure safe operation of your device.
- For use only with Class II, non-earth appliances marked double insulated. This product may not work with certain high power appliances, Check your appliances label to see if it re-quires less than 8A.
- Use this converter only with Non-Electronic control heating devices that have a power rating from 26-2000 watts, such as hair dryers.
- For converter mode: The Converter can not be used with low-wattage appliances (0-25W).
- For adapter mode: Only use ADAPTER mode for DUAL VOLTAGE (110-220V, 120-240V) devices, such as iPhone charger, iPad charger, Laptop, MAC, Dual Voltage Hair straightener and other Dual Voltage Appliances.
- Dual voltage appliances must be used adapter mode.
- Before using the converter/adapter, check the product you intend to use has the proper voltage and wattage rating to run your devices.