- 3-hour private cooking lesson in Kyoto
- A private tour ensures an intimate, personalized experience
- Feast on a meal of your own creation, eating Japan-style on cushions on the floor
- Taste delicacies unique to Obanzai cuisine including kinpira gobo and saikyo-zuke
- Visit the home of a local and learn how to prepare simple, traditional dishes
Private Cooking Class In Kyoto
Taste the best of Japanese cuisine on this unique and intimate 3-hour private cooking class in Kyoto. Keiko, a local, will invite you into her home for a lesson in cooking Obanzai cuisine, unique to the Kyoto region. Using seasonal and local vegetables and seafood, you and Keiko will prepare dishes such as saikyo-zuke (Kyoto-style miso-marinated fish) and nikujaga (a dish of meat and potatoes stewed in soy sauce). When the meal is ready it’s time to feast Japan-style, sitting on cushions on the floor. Make a new friend, eat a delicious meal and learn more about Japanese culture and cuisine on this unique private tour.