- All-metal 10-speed stand mixer with powerful 575-watt motor
- 6-quart stainless-steel mixing bowl; direct-drive transmission
- Electronic speed sensor; auto shut-off; Soft Start minimizes splatter
- Wire whip, burnished flat beater, spiral dough hook, and pouring shield NOT included
- Measurements H: 16.5, W:11.3, D:14.6 POURING SHIELD IS NOT INCLUDED
KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer
The Professional 600 TM has a powerful motor that is crafted for commercial-style performance, the direct drive, all-steel gear transmission delivers unyielding power for professional results. The mixer can effectively mix up to 14 cups of all-purpose flour per recipe and produce up to 8 pounds of mashed potatoes. The Soft Start mixing feature helps minimize ingredient splatter and flour puff with gentle acceleration to selected speed after start-up. Electronic Speed Sensor monitors operation to maintain precise mixer speed. Commercial-style motor protection automatically shuts off the mixer when overload is sensed to protect the motor. Durable all-steel gears provide reliable service. The mixer includes a 6-quart-capacity stainless-steel mixing bowl with a contoured handle, as well as a professional wire whip, a burnished flat beater, a spiral dough hook, and a one piece pouring shield. Its multipurpose attachment hub with a hinged hub cover flips open to allow for easy installation of attachments. The Professional 600 Series bowl-lift design raises the bowl into the mixing position, and its solid, truly seamless one-piece motor head design is easy to clean and comes in a variety of fashionable colors.