Are you preparing to visit China for the Chinese New Year? Or perhaps you just wish to learn more about customs and traditions elsewhere. This video provides a brief and fun look into the “do’s and don’t” into Chinese dining etiquette. Keep in mind that different territories may have slightly different customs, so do your research to ensure you do not accidentally insult your host or others.
- Faena Hotel Miami: full of tradition – and still ahead of its time
- FORBES TRAVEL GUIDE LAUNCHES STAR COACH, NEW HOSPITALITY TRAINING APP
- Meet Your New Mobile Butler: Hotels.com Concierge Will Change How You Travel
- HOS Management Breaks Ground on New Aloft Hotel in Downtown Savannah; Opening New Fairfield Inn & Suites Monday, Jan. 9
- Sugarlands Distilling Co. introduces Mark and Digger’s Hazelnut Rum